Weigh Safe True Tow Weight Distribution Hitch
Weigh Safe True Tow Weight Distribution Hitches offer a revolutionary weight distribution trailer hitch design that allows you to distribute your load with ease and efficiency. With the famous Weigh Safe built-in scale, a live adjustment system, easy height adjustment and anti-sway friction areas to reduce sway, the True Tow is a one-of-a kind modern answer to the question of how to safely and easily tow your trailer. And, with a Distributed Tongue Weigh smartphone App, you get the best in weight distribution towing technology.
- Choose from Heavyweight and Middlweight True Tow Hitches
- Compatible with 3″, 4″, 5″ and 6″ tall trailer frames up to 2.5″ thick
- Options for 2.0” and 2.50" Receivers – Please Measure Your Receiver Before Ordering
- 4", 6", 8" and 10" Drop Lengths
- May be Used in Rise Positions also with a Gain of 1" over Drop Length
- Adjustable Slider Position in 1” Increments
- Includes a 2-5/16” Tall Stainless steel ball
- Dual Pin Key Lock Assembly Included
- 15,000 lbs Max GTW 2" Shaft, 20,000 lbs Max GTS 2.5" Shaft
- 1,500 lbs Max Tongue Weight 2" Shaft, 2,000 lbs Max Tongue Weight 2.5" Shafts
- DTW Tool Application for Smartphones
- 5/8" Diameter Hitch Pin Hole
- Important Notes: Not compatible with trailers that have a frame larger than 5″ and have the coupler mounted to the bottom of the frame. (Typically found on Jayco Trailers). Not Compatible with Surge Brakes. Due to the length of the hitch some trailers may require their chains and breakaway cable to be extended and or remounted.
- Maintenance Note: Stainless steel tow balls can still show surface rust, particularly after use in a coupler and exposure to water/salt. This rust will not spread past the surface of the towball and it will not affect the performance of the towball. The rust can be cleaned up and removed with a scotch brite or brillo pad.
You must be logged in
to write a review