30 Day Return Period
Most products we sell are returnable. Returns will be accepted if the product is in new, uninstalled and unopened condition with all original packaging and paperwork, or if the item is defective or was damaged during shipping. Items that have been opened, installed, mounted, welded, or altered in any way are not returnable. All product returns must be pre-authorized within 30 calendar days of purchase. After 30 days all warranty or other issues must be handled with the product manufacturer. Parts received without pre-authorization will be held with no action until contact is made by customer.
- Electronic products are not returnable once opened, with the exception of items received in damaged or defective condition.
- An RMA will not be given without a serial number. Serial numbers will be cross referenced with and must match our database. If they do not match, an RMA Number will not be issued.
- When returned item is received, the serial number will be checked and must match the RMA for credit to be issued.
- Electronic Tuners that are VIN locked to a vehicle are non-returnable.
- Tuners used for attempted vehicle emissions deletes such as DPF, EGR, or DEF are non-returnable.
Parts Damaged in Shipping
- For damaged shipments, please contact us within 5 business days of receipt.
- We will file a damage claim with the carrier. Shipping companies require the original packaging for inspection. It is your responsibility to keep all original packaging.
- Expedited shipping is at the customer’s expense for replacement of damaged items.
- LTL Truck Freight shipped items. Inspect all products for damage and confirm product quantity at time of receipt. If LTL shipment is damaged refuse receipt. Signature of receipt is confirmation that product is received in good condition. Please notify us immediately if you refuse LTL shipment due to damage.
Condition of Return Items & Restock Fees
Upon receipt, all returns will be inspected. If the item is damaged from installation, is missing components, manuals, original packaging, the product serial number doesn’t match the original serial number we shipped out, or for any reason the product is deemed not re-saleable due to customer actions, at our discretion, credit may be refused or a restocking fee of up to 20% may be assessed. Some items such as exhaust systems might have a re-boxing fee of up to $35 if the box is damaged to the point where it is no longer serviceable. Expedited shipping fees are non-refundable in cases of buyer’s remorse. Refunds to customers with buyer’s remorse who choose to return an item where we have paid for express shipping will have the actual express shipping fees deducted from their refund.
To Initiate a Return
Complete this RMA FORM. Within 3 business days we will email detailed return instructions to you. Mail the item back to us following the instructions. Unless the return is due to manufacturer defect or Parley’s Diesel Performance error, you the customer are responsible for return shipping costs.
Please allow 3-5 business days from the time the product arrives at our warehouse until your refund or replacement product is processed.
If you are to receive a replacement product, you will be emailed tracking information for your new item. If you are to receive a refund, your original payment method will be credited the purchase price. You will receive an email confirmation when we refund your credit card or Paypal account. Please allow up to 7 business days for your bank to process the credit to your card.
Returns missing components will not be credited. Parts that have been disassembled or damaged due to incorrect installation will not be credited. We are not responsible for incorrect installation by you and/or your mechanic. We are also not responsible for any expenses incurred or caused by the use of wrong or defective parts during installation. These expenses include towing, labor, repair or rental car expenses.
Some custom-order or special-order items are not returnable. These include (but are not limited to) all Grand Rock Exhaust stack kits and components, turbos, clutches and lift kits. If you experience issues with one of these non-returnable items, we will do everything we can to help, but all warranty work and tech support must go through the product manufacturer.
Posted on: April 3, 2023