Magnaflow Direct Fit Catalytic Converters
Magnaflow Direct-Fit Cat Catalytic Converters are designed for bolt-on installation. Each is designed to meet the exact original equipment specifications. MagnaFlow uses both ceramic and metallic substrates with different combinations of cell density and wall thickness to meet your specific vehicle requirements. All Federal catalytic converters meet EPA requirements. Federal Catalytic Converters are not legal for sale, installation or use on vehicles registered in the state of California.
- OEM Grade Direct Fit Catalytic Converters (All 50 States)
- HM Grade (Federal Emissions Standard States & Select California Emissions Systems)
- Standard Grade Converters (for Pre-OBDII Vehicles)
- Won't Throw Check Engine Lights
- Free Flowing Mandrel-Bent Tubing
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Constructions
- No Cutting or Welding Required
- Same Fit and Function as OEM Catalytic Converter
- Hardware Included to Remove the Hassle of Working with Corroded Factory Parts
- 5 Year / 50,000 Mile Construction Warranty, 2 Year / 25,000 Mile Internal Component Warranty
MagnaFlow specializes in superior catalytic converter and exhaust technology and has spent the past 35+ years earning its reputation as a global market leader. American engineered and manufactured, MagnaFlow Catalytic Converters combine efficient industrial design to produce a product that exceeds, rather than meets, the highest standards of product performance and efficiency in the industry. Most MagnaFlow catalytic converters are higher than OE in flow capacity. The 400 CPI cell density of most MagnaFlow catalytic converters will out flow an OE for the same application while providing the necessary functionality.
While the majority of Magnaflow’s Direct-Fit Catalytic Converters do not require welding, cutting or bending, limited applications may require additional welding for optimal installation.