B&W Gooseneck Turnoverball Hitch
The B&W Turnoverball Gooseneck Hitch from is the number one selling gooseneck hitch in America for good reason. It’s a hitch when you need it and a level bed when you don’t. The Turnoverball has a spring-loaded handle attached to a 5/8” steel locking pin that goes through the ball. When the hitch isn’t in use, pull the handle in the wheel-well directly towards you and then rotate it slightly to the left. This will lock the pin out. You can then remove the ball, turn it over and store it back in the receiver. Re-engage the latch pin by rotating or pushing the handle to the right. The spring will ‘pop’ the handle back into place.
- Top Selling Gooseneck Hitch in America
- Solid, Machined 2-5/16” Ball
- Durable Powder-Coat Finish
- Installs Under The Bed Requiring Only A 4 Inch Hole With No Bed Removal
- Bolts to Existing Holes in the Frame with No Drilling or Welding
- Long-Lasting Durable UV-Resistant Powder Coat Paint Finish
- Meets All OEM Fastening Requirements
- SAE J-2638 Certified - Tested for Strength and Durability
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Compatible with Suspension Lifts - Not Compatible with Body Lifts
The Turnoverball Gooseneck hitch can also easily be converted to a 5th wheel style hitch with the use of the B&W Companion 5th Wheel Hitch making this hitch one of the most versatile hitches on the market.
You must be logged in
to write a review