AFE Blade Runner Intake Manifolds
AFE BladeRunner Intake Manifold represents the next generation in intake manifold design. The BladeRunner uses a unique patented MDV (Multiple Directional Vane) technology to guide air through the manifold maximizing air flow. Constructed out of cast A356-T6 aluminum, it uses a proprietary internal bolt design to help increase the flow and provide a solid seal void of leaks or deformities.
- Patented MDV (Multiple Directional Vane) Technology: To increase air velocity, the BladeRunner intake manifold uses aFe POWER's patented MDV (Multiple Directional Vane) Technology. By splitting the air into multiple streams, the air flow speeds up increasing performance and improving throttle response.
- Integrated Heater Grid Design : Some 5.9L Cummins BladeRunner Intake Manifolds incorporate heater grid deletes to reduce air turbulence and increase air velocity for increased performance and throttle response.
- Pass Through Installation Bolt Design: Mounting bolts can be a major cause of unwanted backpressure with some intakes. The BladeRunner intake uses allen head bolts that pass through the intake eliminating this backpressure point. This unique design maximizes air volume through the manifold.
- A356-T6 Aluminum Construction: The BladeRunner intake manifold is constructed of lightweight A356-T6 aluminum for light weight and high strength. A machined aFe POWER logo and gloss black powder coat finish is added for underhood styling and extra durability.
- Auxiliary Ports: Most AFE intake manifolds come with auxiliary port pads (usually some pre-tapped at 1/8" NPT, and some additional pads are prepped) for use with gauges, temp sensors or nitrous oxide systems.
- Hassle-Free Installation: AFE Intake Manifolds come with complete installation instructions and include silicone couplers and premium T-Bolt clamps for a hassle-free installation to the factory intercooler and Intercooler tube.
You must be logged in
to write a review