If you own a Dodge with a Cummins Diesel, you need a Smarty Programmer! Ask any true diesel enthusiast with a Cummins which programmer makes the most power, has the best tunes, and gives the biggest increases in fuel economy, and they will all tell you the same thing – Get A Smarty!
Smarty S-67 Key Features:
- Comes with MADS’ famous CaTCHER software
- Ten different performance levels
- Fuel economy improved by up to 15%
- Not traceable in stock setting. Smarty leaves no footprint.
- Reads Diagnostic Trouble Codes in plain text
- Fastest tune download times in the industry
- Programmable parameters for fine tuning
- ABS tire height updates in just seconds
- Manual High-Idle is enabled in all softwares
- Easy installation, with no tools required, no fuses to pull
- USB built in for simple updates from internet
- Programmable Speed Limiter from 25 to 250 mph
The Smarty Programmer for your 2010 to 2012 6.7L Cummins diesel rig comes with ten different software settings. The published power gains from these softwares comes from testing true stock trucks on a Dyno Dinamics Twin Retarder Dyno. All horsepower numbers were rounded down. Each setting has modified torque management and the throttle response is greatly improved but set to a safe limit. These tunes are designed to be safe for your transmission and the rest of the driveline. Find out for yourself why Smarty is the programmer of choice for Cummins diesel owners – get yours today!
Smarty’s Software Levels
- SW# 0 : Half power
- SW# 1 : 30 Hp increase, with added timing
- SW# 2 : 60 Hp increase, no added timing
- SW# 3 : 60 Hp increase, with added timing
- SW# 4 : 90 Hp increase, no added timing
- SW# 5 : 90 Hp increase, with added timing
- SW# 6 : 130 Hp increase, no added timing
- SW# 7 : 130 Hp increase, with added timing
- SW# 8 : 170 Hp increase, no added timing *
- SW# 9 : 170 Hp increase, with added timing *
* Please Note – Do not use for prolonged high speed runs! Speeds exceeding approximately 105 mph can result in high exhaust gas temperatures and damage the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) !!!
All even numbered softwares (2-4-6-8) without timing can be used for stacking with other after market power adding devices that also add their own timing. NO additional timing has to be used with the odd numbered softwares (1-3-5-7-9). Severe engine damage will result otherwise!