If you want the ultimate in “Program Power,” then you want the PPE Hot+2 E.T. Race Xcelerator. The flagship of the PPE line of Xcelerator Programmers, the Hot+2 E.T. Race Xcelerator is for those individuals who want the ultimate in racing calibrations and control over your engine’s operations.
- 6 Multiple power levels, each with more horsepower and torque
- Read and clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Speedometer corrections (for tire sizes 25" through 44" at 1/4" increments)
- Adjustable speed limiter (from 40 to 200mph in 1 mph increments)
- Increased rev limit from 3,200 to 5,000 RPM
- Transmission reset and quick learn feature
- Adjustable gear ratio from 2.73 to 5.13
- Removes transmission’s torque limiting defueling
The Hot+2 E.T. provides six power levels of additional horsepower and torque and the ability to tune for any scenario. That means an unreal 425 hp and 620 lb. ft. of torque increase with a few simple keystrokes! This is the tuner for those who have it all on their engine and want to get the most from those additions, such as the ability to increase fuel pressure to adequately charge those larger injectors. The PPE Hot+2 E.T. Xcelerator enables you to add huge power, and also remove transmission torque limits which eliminates defueling for full power and aggressive up shifts. All of which drastically improves elapsed times.
The Hot+2 E.T. tuner also allows for the use of all specially formulated racing diesel fuels that are required when participating in a particular sanctioned racing event. How about adjusting the Speed Limiter or raising the rpm limit? No problem. Those are just some of the choices you have with the Xcelerator Hot+2 E.T. For maximum performance adding dual CP3’s, racing cam, ported heads and a turbo upgrade are highly recommended.
PPE Hot+2 Xcelerator Power Levels – 2001-2007 6.6L Duramax LBZ, LLY & LB7
- Level 01 +40 Horsepower and + 97 lbs./ft. Torque
- Level 02 +90 Horsepower and + 160 lbs./ft. Torque
- Level 03 +160 Horsepower and + 325 lbs./ft. Torque
- Level 04 +225 Horsepower and + 440 lbs./ft. Torque
- Level 05 +300 Horsepower and + 520 lbs./ft. Torque
- Level 06 +425 Horsepower and + 620 lbs./ft. Torque
Manufacturer Contact Info:
Pacific Performance Engineering
303 N. Placentia
Fullerton, CA 92831