63 Series AirCharger Intake Kits are a sister product to K&N’s 57 Series FIPK kits. The 63 Series intakes are designed to dramatically increase horse power. 63 Series AirCharger’s are not CARB exempt, meaning they are not street legal for use in California. They come with a Million Mile Limited Warranty and are guaranteed to increase power. K&N air intake systems replace your vehicle’s restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This translates into more power and torque for your vehicle. The filters on these kits are washable and reusable.
K&N engineers tested the 2011 Ford F-250 with the 6.7L Powerstroke on their in-house dynamometer and results showed a 12 horsepower increase with this intake system. See the Dyno Results
- High Air Flow with Excellent Filtration
- Designed to Increase Horsepower and Acceleration.
- Washable and Reusable
- Will Not Void Vehicle Warranty
- Lasts up to 100,000 miles before cleaning is required depending on driving conditions
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Emissions Legal in all 50 US States.
- Economical – a K&N Air Filter Will Last the Life of Your Diesel Truck
- Works with Original Equipment Manufacturer Vehicle Electronics
- Easy High Performance Add-on
The 63-Series Intake Kit consists of a high-flow K&N Air Filter that can go up to 100,000 miles between cleanings depending on driving conditions. Cool clean air travels through K&N’s specially designed intake tube to the engine for more power. The washable, reusable high flow K&N Air Filter is designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration.
Covered by the famous K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty, the 57- Series Intake Kit is easy to install using simple hand tools in 90 minutes or less. This will be the last air filter your truck will ever need.
Replacement Filter: RC-5282
CARB Exempt: No
Weight: 18 lb (8.2 kg)
Product Box Length: 24.5 in (622 mm)
Product Box Width: 20.5 in (521 mm)
Product Box Height: 12.75 in (324 mm)