Edge Products is proud to present their Insight Color Touch Screen (CTS) Monitor. The all-new Insight CTS gives vehicle owners the most advanced technology in engine monitoring available today. Compatible with all OBDII-enabled 1996 and newer vehicles, the Insight CTS is an engine parameter monitor, a digital performance safety tool and a scan tool all in one.
- Full-color, high-resolution, 4.3 inch color touch screen
- Displays available SAE data from your vehicle’s computer
- Data parameters (PIDs) on CTS products will vary by vehicle year, make, and model.
- View parameters in numeric or analog style gauge display
- Built-in safety features: user-defined visual and audible alerts
- Digital gauge display/scan tool (does not reprogram/tune the vehicle or add power)
- Can be used in conjunction with Edge or other performance products to read vital engine data
- Great Value because it monitors much more than just a typical 3-guage cluster
- Sounds user-defined audible alerts
The Insight CTS is a great scan tool that can be used to capture and even record information about the vehicle’s performance. You can use it to display and clear diagnostic trouble codes with full text descriptions, display peak values such as speed and RPM, and perform performance testing such as 0-60 and quarter-mile times.
The Insight CTS is also compatible with optional Edge Accessory System (EAS). This future-looking option from Edge Products allows users to daisy chain connect multiple accessories like turbo timers, Edge’s Back-Up Camera or additional exhaust gas temperature (EGT) sensors. Always staying ahead of the curve, Edge plans to release many more products in the future!
Packed with bonus features, you can use the Edge Insight CTS to adjust EFILive Tuned PCMS on-the-fly on 2001-2005 LB7 and LLY Duramax engines. Simply use your EFILive software to change your DSP5 Switch Type from “hard wire” to “serial”. Once you are set up to support “serial” communication, simply use the up and down arrow buttons on your Insight to adjust EFILive tunes on-the-fly. The Insight CTS also displays Fuel Rail Pressure on Duramax engines as well as displaying Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Status on new diesel trucks with DPF traps. Please Note: This feature does not display correctly on 2009 & newer 2.0L & 3.0L VW & Audi TDIs.
Just for fun, Edge lets you customize the look of your CTS monitor using their all new MyStyle™ software. MyStyle allows you to choose from a variety of Edge custom backgrounds or simply upload an image of your own choosing. You can size, crop and save to your CTS unit for the ultimate in customization.
Manufacturer Contact Info:
1080 South Depot Drive
Ogden, Utah 84404