Go further between fill-ups and get more out of your truck. With S&B Fuel Tanks, now you can drive confidently without being inconvenienced by constant stops at the pump. With a high-capacity direct replacement S&B Fuel Tank, you can easily replace your small factory fuel tank to get the most range from your diesel. Since the S&B Fuel Tank installs in the same location as your stock fuel tank, installation is a snap - no modification is required to any nearby components. The factory fill neck and factory fuel gauge sending units are reused, so your fuel gauges work exactly like they should.
- Availble for Most Dodge Ram Cummins, Ford Powestroke and GM Duramax Diesels
- Also Available for Many Popular Sprinter Vans
- Significantly Larger Fuel Capacity
- Works with OEM or Aftermarket Lift Pumps
- Integrated Fuel Sump - Ready for Installation of Lift Pumps like FASS or AirDog
- Ground Clearance Remains Competitive
- Plug and Play Installation
- Corrosion Resistant Coated Stainless Steel Tank Mounting Straps
- Fuel Gauge Works as Normal with Most Trucks
- Optional Fuel Transfer Pump Kits Available for Some Models
- Compatible with All Fifth Wheel and Gooseneck Hitches
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
S&B Tanks are made with the best quality high-density crosslink polyethylene. Being built from this material holds many advantages over metal fuel tanks. S&B Tanks will not rust, corrode or de-laminate over time. They also won’t have condensation issues, and are more resilient than metal tanks. S&B pressure tests every single tank before they leave the factory. And with seamless installation, you don’t have to be a mechanic to install yours. S&B Tanks are designed to be installed in just a few hours.