PDI Big Boss Exhaust Manifolds
Performance Diesel Inc. (PDI) Exhaust Manifolds maximize exhaust air flow to reduce turbo lag time and cool exhaust temperatures. In the design of the manifold, each port is analyzed and tested to provide a balanced flow to the turbocharger. Big Boss Exhaust Manifolds produce approximately a 20% airflow increase over a stock manifold, cooling exhaust temperatures by 75-100 degrees. PDI manifolds are a big part in maintaining the best exhaust pressure to boost pressure ratios which will provide the potential for increased fuel economy.
Key Features & Benefits
- Available with High Temperature Ceramic Black Ceramic Coatings
- Cooler Exhaust Gas Temperatures
- Increased Airflow over Stock Manifold
- Many Drivers Report Fuel Mileage Improvements
- 50 State Legal with CARB EO Numbers
- Includes Turbo Studs, Nuts and End seals
- Industry Best 3 Year Unlimited Mileage Manufacturer Warranty
PDI uses only the best material for the Big Boss Exhaust Manifolds. They are built from a superior grade of High Silicon with Molybdenum Ductile Iron (HSMD) that eliminates weak points such as warping, cracking, and center divider failure from heat erosion. This material, combined with a redesign of the mounting surfaces, eliminates common failures due to a fatigued manifold.
You must be logged in
to write a review