Magnaflow ORPS Exhaust Systems Solve Common Diesel Problem
We get a lot of phone calls and email inquiries here at Parleys Diesel Performance from diesel truck owners who want to upgrade their diesel exhaust system, but are worried about limited tail pipe clearance due to the heavy weight they tow. If you routinely place large loads in the bed of your truck, like with a 5th wheel, you may have experienced rubbing or even crushing of your aftermarket exhaust by the truck bed as it’s pressed down under a heavy load. We’ve even seen aftermarket exhausts with holes rubbed all the way through. For many diesel trucks, there is now a great performance solution from Magnaflow – the Off Road Pro Series, or ORPS diesel exhaust.
Maganflow ORPS Diesel Applications Include:
- 17133 4” Turbo Back for 2003-2007 6.0L Ford Powerstroke
- 17131 4” Turbo Back for 2004.5-2007 5.9L Dodge Cummins
- 17127 4” Down Pipe Back for 2001-2007 6.6L GM Duramax Crew Cab Short Bed
- 17129 4” Down Pipe Back for 2001-2007 6.6L GM Duramax Crew Cab Long Bed
- 17134 4” Cat Back for 2003-2007 6.0L Ford Powerstroke
- 17132 4” Cat Back for 2004.5-2007 5.9L Dodge Cummins
Magnaflow warranties their 100% stainless steel ORPS series with their famous Lifetime Warranty. Each ORPS system comes with a stainless steel muffler that will give your truck Magnaflow’s smooth mellow sound. Each kit comes with detailed installation instructions and all hangers, clamps and hardware so you can get the job done right the first time.
Now you can get the diesel performance you want, without worrying about destroying your expensive aftermarket exhaust. The Magnaflow Off Road Pro Series is the solution to your diesel exhaust problems!
Posted on: October 23, 2012