Mishimoto Intake Elbows for the 2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke diesels are an easy to install and ideal performance upgrade for 6.0L owners. This intake elbow removes the tight bend that is evident on the stock intake elbow and allows for greater airflow. The Mishimoto intake elbow works with either the stock plastic or aluminum cold side pipe or the Mishimoto cold side pipe. The Mishimoto intake elbow also comes with a new silicone cold side boot with Duracore Technology to replace your worn out stock boot. In addition, this kit includes a new O-ring gasket and constant-tension T-bolt clamps for hassle-free installation.
- Direct fit for all 2003–2007 Ford 6.0 Powerstroke
- Available in Polished, Wrinkle Black, or Wrinkle Blue Finishes
- Made from 5052 aluminum tubing for smooth airflow and high strength
- Fits with stock and Mishimoto intercooler pipes
- Includes two raised ports for sensors or injection nozzles
- Includes rubber O-ring, specified for high boost pressures
- Includes new Duracore™ boot and constant tension T-bolt clamps
- Easy installation, installs in less than 30 minutes
- Mishimoto lifetime warranty
- Note: 2003.5-2004 models will require aftermarket engine tuning to use this product----For 2003-2004 models, the engine's throttle body assembly must be removed from the intake manifold prior to installing this product, specific engine tuning will be needed once this throttle body assembly is removed.
The Mishimoto intake elbow also features two pre-tapped 1/8” NPT sensor bungs for any added sensors or injection systems to make this product extremely versatile. The indented beadroll allows the stock or Mishimoto boot to grip onto the edge of the pipe, eliminating the chance of boot leaks. The Mishimoto intake elbow comes in a polished, wrinkle black, or all-new wrinkle blue finish to really set your truck apart! Like all products, this also comes with the Mishimoto lifetime warranty you can trust.