Magnaflow Universal-Fit Catalytic Converters
Magnaflow Universal-Fit Cat Catalytic Converters are designed for bolt-on installation. Each is designed to meet the exact original equipment specifications. MagnaFlow uses both ceramic and metallic substrates with different combinations of cell density and wall thickness to meet your specific vehicle requirements. All Federal catalytic converters meet EPA requirements. Federal Catalytic Converters are not legal for sale, installation or use on vehicles registered in the state of California.
- California Grade CARB Compliant Catalytic Converters (All 50 States)
- HM Grade Federal / EPA Compliant Converters with Extra Catalysts for Reduced Emissions
- Standard Grade Federal / EPA Compliant Converters
- Federal Grade Converters
- Low-Mass Design for Greater Thermal Efficiency
- Custom Cutting, Welding and Installation Required. Professional Installation Recommended.
- Universal Designs Allow for Fitment on a Wide Group of Vehicles
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Constructions
- 5 Year / 50,000 Mile Construction Warranty, 2 Year / 25,000 Mile Internal Component Warranty
MagnaFlow specializes in superior catalytic converter and exhaust technology and has spent the past 35+ years earning its reputation as a global market leader. American engineered and manufactured, MagnaFlow Catalytic Converters combine efficient industrial design to produce a product that exceeds, rather than meets, the highest standards of product performance and efficiency in the industry. Most MagnaFlow catalytic converters are higher than OE in flow capacity. The 400 CPI cell density of most MagnaFlow catalytic converters will out flow an OE for the same application while providing the necessary functionality.
You must be logged in
to write a review