Mag-Hytec Transmission Pans
Mag-Hytec Transmission Pans provide increased lubricant and cooling capacity for hard working diesel trucks like yours. Mag-Hytec transmission pans set your vehicle apart in both aesthetics and function – cast in A356-T6 aluminum and texture powder coated black with machined cooling fins.
Magnetic drain plugs trap worn gear material promoting fluid integrity. As the metallic components in your transmission wear, they generate very fine particle debris that becomes suspended in the lubricating oil. A suspended magnet acts as a filter to contain these particles, keeping the fluid cleaner and extending component life. Periodic checking and cleaning of the magnet is recommended for maximum fluid service life.
Key Transmission Pan Features
- Deep high-capacity sump for maximum cooling
- Magnetic drain plug
- 303 hardware except allen head cap screws are zinc plated
- 1/8 NPT temperature sender port
- Finned aircraft aluminum construction
- Requires only three allen key wrenches (included) for installation and service
- O-rings require no gaskets or sealants
- Includes Bolt Kit & Drain Plug
- Pans for most popular applications including Dodge, Ford, and GM Trucks