K&N Cold Air Intakes
K&N Cold Air Intakes are a great option for any vehicle owner who is looking for an increase of horsepower and torque. Unlike other cold air intakes that have to be modified to fit different vehicles, the K&N Cold Air Intakes are created to fit with the specific make, modes, and year of your vehicle. This eliminates the guesswork, and enables easy installation. Additionally, K&N does extensive, in-house testing with each of their products to make sure that they can perform at above and beyond the standard level of needed performance.
- Intakes for Cars, Trucks, SUVs, RV's, Powersports and Heavy Duty Applications
- 10 Year / Million Mile Limited K&N Warranty
- Up to 100,000 Miles Between Filter Cleanings
- Multiple Filter Material to Choose From, Including Oiled Cotton and Dry Synthetic Material
- Roto-Molded , Polished Aluminum, or Black Powder Coated Intake Tubes
- Closed Box, Open Box and Steel Heat Shield Box Configurations
- Improved Engine Growl When you Hit the Gas Pedal
- Installation Usually Takes Less Than an Hour. Detailed Installation Instructions Included.
- K&N Intakes Won't Void Vehicle Factory Warranty
K&N creates their performance intakes for all types of cars, trucks, RVs, heavy-duty-trucks and performance sports cars. They are known for increasing engine power and torque, as well as that sweet sound of the engine growl during acceleration. Available options include the Original Oiled-Cotton Filter, and the K&N Dryflow synthetic filter. Both types can be easily installed in your home garage, and with simple maintenance and cleaning can continue providing your vehicle with excellent, and protected airflow for 100,000's of miles.