FASS Industrial Series Fuel Lift Pumps
The Industrial Series Diesel Fuel System was engineered by FASS Fuel Systems to be the top-performing, longest-lasting, and most reliable aftermarket filtration system in the diesel industry. Proudly manufactured in the U.S.A, this system is backed by the FASS 1 million mile/5 year warranty.
- New Whisper Technology – Quietest Motor On The Market
- Factory Authorized FASS Dealer
- Air Separation Port Ties Into OEM Engine Fuel Return
- No Need To Purchase An Additional Fuel Line Kit
- 2 Micron Filtration Rating
- Protects And Extends The Life Of Your Injectors
- Improved Cold Weather Starts
- Decreases Carbon Monoxide And Carbon Dioxide Emissions
- ½ Inch Fuel Lines And Ports
- Fuel Mileage Improvement
- Improved Fuel Volume Delivery
- Smoother Engine Idle
- Optional Electric Heater Ports
- Optional Fuel Pressure Gauge Port
- 30,000-Mile Filter Life Expectancy
- 1 Million Mile / 5 Year FASS Warranty
The FASS Industrial Series Diesel Fuel System was engineered by FASS Fuel Systems to be the top-performing, longest-lasting, and most reliable aftermarket filtration system in the diesel industry. The Industrial Series System offers advanced filtration benefits that will help protect your injection system, effectively extending the life of your injectors. These benefits include an improved filtration rating of 2 Microns, a built-in water separation filter, and FASS Fuel Systems patented air/vapor removal process.
- FASS Extreme Water Separator removes over 99% of the water in diesel fuel along with removing dirt, rust, and all other particulates down to 2 microns absolute. Traditional water separators lose filtration efficiency as flow rates increase while the FASS Extreme Water Separator remains highly efficient at removing contaminants.
- FASS Silencing Technology (FST) was developed by the engineering team at FASS Fuel Systems to help reduce the noise created by aftermarket fuel and air separation diesel lift pumps. By using radius cuts, tighter tolerances on all gears and a high-quality military Spec’d Coating over the aluminum base, FASS Fuel Systems was able to develop the quietest fuel air separation system on the market.
- Performance Radius Cuts (PRC) are an advanced machining technique used to improve the flow of fuel through the diesel lift pump by creating smooth flowing cuts within the aluminum housing. This prevents the reintroduction of air and vapor back into the fuel and also prevents stagnant fuel pockets from forming within the corner of a 90-degree bend. FASS Fuel Systems Industrial Series Diesel Fuel Pumps incorporate these exclusive Performance Radius Cuts. Lesser competitors commonly use T-Bone and square 90-degree fittings that can limit fuel flow, cause restrictions and reintroduce air back into your fuel.
- Continuous Fuel Polishing (CFP) technology is used to continually “polish” your fuel by repeatedly circulating the fuel within the Extreme Water Separator prior to the fuel being sent to the fuel injection system. This process ensures that your diesel engine is supplied with the purest diesel fuel possible.
Simply put, Industrial Series Diesel Fuel Systems are the superior filtration solution on the market. At FASS Diesel Fuel Systems, they focus on perfecting the complete system—taking the extra steps that their competitors ignore while they rush to release new products. Thanks to this extreme focus on engineering, FASS motors have a failure rating under 2%, and unique design features you can only get with FASS Fuel Systems. Additionally, the Industrial Series Diesel Fuel System eliminates the need to purchase and install a dedicated fuel return line kit—which can reduce the installation time by 50% or more.