FASS Drop-In Series
FASS Drop-In Series Fuel Systems provide unmatched filtration and the easiest installation of a FASS pump on many late model diesel trucks. First designed to fit the 6.6L L5P Duramax, FASS has now increased coverage of the Drop-In Pumps to include the Ram 6.7L Cummins and the Ford 6.7L Powerstroke. Supply your truck with the purest diesel fuel possible with the FASS Drop-In pump today and protect the fuel system of your expensive diesel truck.
What we love at Parley’s Diesel Performance about the FASS Drop-In Series:
- Easy Install - Designed to be Installed in Your Driveway!
- Save Your Injectors! Protects Expensive Injection Components from Premature Wear and Failure
- Increases Injector Life & Dependability
- 2 Micron Filtration Rating
- Improved Extreme Cold Weather Operations - Optional Fuel Heaters Available
- Safely Increases Horsepower & Torque by Restoring Factory Timing
- Fuel Mileage Increases, Although Not Guaranteed, are Very Common
- Reduces Exhaust Gas Temperatures
- Improves Throttle Response
- Lifetime FASS Warranty on Your Pump
FASS Drop-In Series Pumps install easily and in less than an hour. Get industry-leading filtration with the FASS Drop-In. Eliminate over 99% of water from your fuel, along with debris, entrained air and vapor down to 2 microns absolute. The FASS Extreme Water Separator filter that comes with the Drop-In Series has an intelligent design. Once it reaches capacity and can't filter properly anymore, rather than let you destroy your fuel system, it acts as a dam, shutting down your engine which prevents catastrophic destruction of your fuel system components (injectors, injection pump, etc.)
Some FASS Drop-In Systems also come with a 10 micron coalescing water separator filter, part CWS1010. This will give you full functionality for the water and fuel sensor and factory water in fuel warning light on your dash. FASS Drop-in Systems are full 50 state emissions legal, and come with a CARB E.O. # printed on a metal label right on the pump. Billet quick-connect fittings and mounting brackets make for a super-clean installation.