Corsa Cat-Back Exhaust
Corsa Cat-Back Exhaust Systems
Corsa cat-back exhaust systems are acoustically tuned to refine and enhance the unique, aggressive voice of your vehicle. Performance gains usually occur when installing a Corsa cat-back exhaust system. Corsa’s patented RSC (Reflective Sound Cancellation) Technology cancels sound frequencies that cause unwanted resonance and drone inside the car. The unwanted, low frequency sound waves are diverted through specifically designed channels and are reversed 180 degrees and eliminated. A straight-through, unrestricted design reduces back pressure,increasing engine efficiency, horsepower and torque. Corsa’s RSC Technology is designed for great sound under acceleration and a drone-free experience during cruise.
- Choose from Xtreme, Sport or Touring Sound Levels
- Corsa Xtreme Valve-Back Systems Have a Deep Growl At Idle and Very Aggressive Note During Acceleration
- Corsa Sport Axle-Back Systems Have a Sporty Rumble at Idle and Aggressive Note During Acceleration
- Corsa Touring Axle-Back Systems are Quiet at Idle and Slighty Louder than Stock During Acceleration
- Drone Free Exhaust Systems
- Fully Mandrel-Bent Tubing
- Increased Exhaust Flow
- Increased Horsepower & Torque
- Made From Premium T304 Stainless Steel
- Comes with Detailed Installation Instructions
- Most Corsa Cat-Back Systems Come with T304 Stainless Exhaust Tips
- Limited Lifetime Warranty!
- Made in the U.S.A. in Ohio
CORSA Performance Exhaust Reflective Sound Cancellation (RSC)® Technology
All components of a Corsa cat-back exhaust system, even the clamps and hangers, are constructed of premium grade 304 Stainless Steel to ensure the look and sound of your Corsa system won’t change over the life of your vehicle. Enjoy the Corsa sound with an easy bolt-on installation. No welding needed and all hardware and detailed, full-color instructions are included. Choose from one of three types of exhaust system. Corsa’s Xtreme systems have the most aggressive sound at idle and during acceleration. The Sport systems are aggressive under acceleration and have a distinct rumble at idle. The Touring system will give you a bit more sound than stock for those looking for a mild sound upgrade.
You must be logged in
to write a review