B&W Tow and Stow Trailer Hitches
B&W Tow & Stow Adjustable Ball Mount Receiver Hitches are the ultimate in bumper towing flexibility and reliability. The Tow & Stow can accomodate all your trailer coupler sizes. Pull your boat to the lake, mower to the shop, or tractor to the job site—all with the same ball mount. The Tow & Stow’s adjustable height and multiple ball sizes mean it can fit most any trailer. Easily stow it under the vehicle when you’re done towing, so you never have to knock your shin or shut the garage door on a hitch again.
- Shanks Options to Fit 2”, 2.5" and 3.0" Receivers
- Includes 1-7/8” & 2” Ball Sizes
- Adjustable in Height for Level Towing
- Standard Hitches with 3”, 5", 7" and 9" Drop Choices with Corresponding 3.5”, 5.5", 7.5" and 9.5" Rise
- Black Powder Coat, Chrome and Browing Logo on Black Finish Options
- Multiple Ball Sizes & Quantities Eliminates the Need for Multiple Ball Mounts
- 1-7/8", 2", 2-5/16" Ball Sizes
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Pintle Hitch Options with 8.5" Drop and 4.5" Rise
- MultiPro / MultiFlex GM Tailgate Options with 2.5" Drop & 3.5" Rise, 4.5" Drop & 5.5" Rise or 7.0" Drop & 7.5" Rise
The MultiPro / MultiFlex Tow & Stow Hitch has been designed specifically to work with GM’s MultiPro tailgate. Just lock it in your receiver, stow the ball assembly underneath, and you’re free to use the inner-gate and step feature of your MultiPro tailgate. The hitch is designed with a wide top for maximum strength and a narrow bottom for adjustability. The offset swingarm allows for optimum towing position.
B&W Trailer Hitch products are made in the United State and built to last. They only use steels forged in America mills, ensuring only the best materials go into each B&W part. Since 2007, B&W has been employee-owned, and their dedication to manufacturing excellence is apparent in every towing component they make.
You must be logged in
to write a review