Bushwacker Pocket Style Fender Flares
With their recessed stainless steel bolts and massive presence, Pocket Style Fender Flares are a Bushwacker original and an off-road icon. They’re custom-designed for your vehicle to complement over-sized tires and high-clearance lift kits. They can be mounted right out of the box in a Matte Black finish which can be left black or painted, if desired. Bushwacker Pocket Style (River Style) Fender Flares are UV protected so they won’t chalk.
Key Features & Benefits
- Adds Several Inches or More of Tire Coverage from Debris
- Installs Easily with Minimal Drilling Required
- OEM Style Matte Black Finish
- 100% UV protected Dura-Flex 2000 – No Chalking
- Load Engineered To Grip The Side of The Vehicle
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Compatible with Aftermarket Bumpers
Pocket Style Fender Flares are made in the USA from thick, warp-resistant Dura-Flex 2000 material, tailor-made for added durability and flexibility on the trail. Despite their hard-core bolt-on styling, Pocket Style Fender Flares install easily, with minimal drilling required for a secure fit. When you need maximum tire coverage with minimum time and effort, it’s in the pocket. Pocket Style Fender Flares from Bushwacker.
You must be logged in
to write a review