Bushwacker Flat Style Fender Flares
Be ready for anything – equip your Jeep Wrangler with Bushwacker Flat Style Fender Flares. They’re the first and only flat style flares made to absorb impact, using proprietary Dura-Flex 2000 TPO – the thickest, most flexible material available. Flat Style Fender Flares maximize your tire coverage and wheel articulation for severe off-road use. Yet they’re carefully engineered to install with a minimum of extra tools and bodywork (see the installation guide for your specific vehicle for details). For example, the included mounting brackets bolt straight onto your Jeep for added strength and simpler fitting.
Key Features & Benefits
- Adds Significant Tire Coverage from Debris
- Installs Easily with No Drilling or Cutting
- OEM Matte Black Smooth Finish is Easy to Paint
- 100% UV protected Dura-Flex® 2000 – No Chalking
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Compatible with Front & Rear Aftermarket Bumpers
Bushwacker’s design integrates neatly with the factory rocker guards, and incorporates DOT-compliant LED side marker lights and fully molded wheel well protection. The flares are 100% UV protected, too, to stop chalking in its tracks. If you want the look – and the real-world performance – that best fits an American icon, nothing goes with your Jeep better than Bushwacker Flat Style Fender Flares.