Bushwacker Cut-Out Flares
If your truck spends more time getting dirt on the tires than rolling on the pavement, and you're looking for extremely large tire clearance and coverage, Bushwacker Cut-Out Style Fender Flares are just the ticket. Off-road vehicles need maximum wheel and tire coverage, and the Cut-Out Flares from Bushwacker deliver, all while looking fantastic.
Key Features & Benefits
- For Extreme Off-Road Tire Coverage from Debris
- Installs Easily with Minimal Drilling Required
- Smooth Matte Black Finish can be Easily Painted if Desired
- 100% UV protected Dura-Flex 2000 – No Chalking
- Comes with Pre-Installed Edge Trim
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Compatible with Aftermarket Bumpers
Cut-Out Style Fender Flares are made in the USA from thick, warp-resistant Dura-Flex 2000 material, tailor-made for added durability and flexibility on the trail. They are individually engineered by Bushwacker for extreme performance and maximum coverage.