Banks Boost Tubes
Banks Power Boost Tubes are the largest charge air cooler pipes available in the aftermarket, and they are engineered and designed by Banks to flow the best with smooth mandrel bends. With Banks Boost Tubes you are guaranteed massive and productive increases in airflow to your engine. You'll enjoy faster turbo spool and more power, with a noticeable reduction in turbo boost pressure loss.
- Greater cooling capacity
- Huge increase in size and CFM flow vs stock & competitors
- Allow the turbocharger to spool up faster
- Increase airflow, performance, and lower EGTs
- Mandrel-bent aluminized steel construction
- Constant diameter tubing for the best flow
- Perfect fit and finish
- 4 and 5-ply heavy-duty silicone couplers
- Spring-loaded constant tension clamps
- Works with stock intercooler or aftermarket intercooler with stock inlet and outlet size and location
Produced from high-quality aluminized steel, Banks boost tubes improve retention of boost pressure (which increases density) between your turbo, intercooler, and intake resulting in maximum horsepower. The powder-coat finish stops before the end of the tubes for better grip ensuring the 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty high-temperature silicone couplers hold tight under high-boost conditions. Spring-loaded constant tension clamps maintain a stronger grip to prevent leaks or blown boots. These boost tubes are designed for serious horsepower.
You must be logged in
to write a review