Andersen Ranch Hitch Adapter
If you want to pull a 5th wheel trailer but don’t want to lose your truck bed to a bulky 5th wheel hitch, we have the solution for you! You can use any standard gooseneck hitch in your truck bed with the Andersen Hitches Ranch Hitch Adapter attached to the trailer! The Ranch Hitch Adapter is the only 5th wheel to gooseneck adapter on the market that meets V19 Certification. V19 is the strongest safety certification available for gooseneck connections. It can pull a trailer weighing up to 24,000 lbs with 6,000 lbs tongue weight!
- 24,000 lbs GTWR & 6,000 lbs tongue weight
- Fits all 2-5/16” gooseneck ball hitches
- Kit includes hardware to attach to your 5th wheel trailer
- Easy installation -- do it yourself in less than an hour
- Comes with a remote latch cable, to latch the coupler without getting in the bed of the truck.
- 3” vertical adjustment from 11-¾” to 14-¾”
- 5-⅞” funnel shaped coupler makes for a quick and easy hookup--guiding the ball into place even when positioned off-center
- Only adapter with remote coupler release.
- Only adapter that meets V19 standards
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Important Note: We do not recommend using the Ranch Hitch adapters (3100 or 3139) on a cushioned or moveable pin box, only on static pin box applications. If you have a cushioned pin box, choose an Andersen Hitches Ultimate Connection 5th Wheel Hitch instead.
The Ranch Hitch Adapter is very easy to use. Most gooseneck receivers require you to get into the bed of your truck to latch the coupler; not so with the Ranch Hitch Adapter. The remote cable mechanism allows you to engage and release the coupler while standing on the ground outside your pickup! The bell shaped receiver allows for the hitch ball and adapter to be as much as 3” off center, and still slide into place correctly. With 3” of vertical adjustment you can be sure your trailer matches up level with your truck.
The Ranch Hitch Adapter is quick and easy to install. The installation is simple and takes roughly an hour to complete. To see if the adapter will fit your 5th wheel, do the following: Back your truck into position to hook up your 5th wheel. Measure from the “pin plate” (the bottom of the pin box) down to the top of the ball in the bed of your truck. When the adapter is fully compressed that measurement is 11-3/4”. It has 3” of adjustment, so when it is fully extended that measurement will be 14-3/4”. You should have 5” or 6” of clearance between the over-hang of the trailer and the sideboards of your truck, keeping in mind your 5th wheel should be level for traveling.
You must be logged in
to write a review