AEM Brute Force Intakes
AEM manufactures its Brute Force intakes from mandrel-bent, lightweight aluminum with high-strength reinforced brackets and the cold air intake kit comes with all necessary hardware and easy-to-follow comprehensive photo installation instructions. Brute Force intakes are available with a gunmetal grey powdercoat or mirror-polished white finish. Give your engine a performance boost with AEM’s Brute Force intake with a massive Dryflow air filter. AEM Brute Force intakes are engineered to deliver superior flow, filtration and durability and designed to produce more torque and horsepower.
- For Popular Light Duty Truck, SUVs & Late-Model Fuel-Injected Muscle Cars
- Proprietary AEM washable and reusable oil-free Dryflow performance air filter
- High-quality hose clamps for easy installation
- Guaranteed for the life of your vehicle
- High-quality couplers are designed to not crack, fade or fail
- Available in gunmetal grey or polished white finishes
- Precision-made MAF adapters provide factory-like fit and prevent check engine lights
- Reinforced chassis mounting brackets
AEM’s engineers focus on tuning the resonance properties of the Brute Force intake and utilize an aluminum inlet pipe to help carry more air to the intake valves. The AEM Brute Force Dryflow synthetic air filter is located so that the filter draws air from a safe and cool location. And, AEM’s Dryflow air filter doesn’t use oil to trap dirt so it takes the guesswork out of cleaning and servicing your filter.
Most AEM Brute Force Intakes have received their CARB Exemption, meaning they are street legal for use in all 50 U.S. states. Those AEM Brute Force intakes that havent yet received CARB approval have been submitted and are currently pending their CARB certificates. Order an AEM Brute Force Intake today and give your vehicle the air it needs to breath!
You must be logged in
to write a review