AEM Brute Force HD Intakes
AEM manufactures its BruteForce HD intakes from mandrel-bent, lightweight aluminum with high-strength dogbone brackets and dual rubber soft mounts for maximum durability. This kit comes with a complete hardware kit and comprehensive photo installation instructions. Brute Force HD intakes are available with a gunmetal grey powdercoat or mirror-polished white finish.
- Proprietary AEM washable and reusable oil-free Dryflow performance air filter
- High-quality hose clamps for easy installation
- High-quality couplers are designed to not crack, fade or fail
- Available in gunmetal grey or polished white finishes
- Precision-made MAF adapters provide factory-like fit and prevent check engine lights
- Reinforced TIG-welded "Dogbone" chassis mounting brackets with dual soft anti-vibration mounts
- Low Restriction Aluminum Tubing
AEM’s reusable Dryflow air filter has a huge surface area. Compared to the standard 9 Inch Brute Force Dryflow Filter, the Heavy Duty Dryflow filter features over twice the surface area and utilizes deep, bull-nosed pleats to improve dust holding capacity and increase intervals between cleanings. Best of all, AEM’s Dryflow air filter doesn’t use oil to trap dirt so it takes the guesswork out of cleaning and servicing your filter.
Most AEM Brute Force Heavy Duty Intakes have received their CARB Exemption, meaning they are street legal for use in all 50 U.S. states. Those AEM Brute Force HD intakes that haven’t yet received CARB approval have been submitted and are currently pending their CARB certificates. Order an AEM Brute Force HD Intake and give your truck the air it needs to breath!
You must be logged in
to write a review