Edge Pulsar V3 Tuning Module for 2020-2023 Chevy Silverado & GMC Sierra 6.6L Duramax L5P 22401
Edge Pulsar 22401 Details
The Pulsar V3 for the 2020-2023 GM 6.6L Duramax is the clear cut winner for the L5P tuning market. Stop dealing with wires, expensive ECU swaps, fuel pressure boxes, and other lackluster products. The best performance tuner to ever hit the market is leading the way for ease of install, performance gains, and the only product available that uses steering wheel controls to change power levels while driving. Using live data to change and adapt the Pulsar adjust signals making it the best-in-class winner with features and power!
- Add Up to 136 HP & 293 lb-ft torque
- Speed Limiter Adjustment
- TPMS Adjustment
- Change 5 power levels on-the-fly using +/- cruise control buttons
- Connects directly to ECU in engine compartment providing instant power
- Built-in throttle sensitivity control for improved throttle response
- High-idle user settings to adjust RPM during idle
- Transmission slip backdown – power will decrease if slip is detected
- EGT Backdown – power will decrease if EGTs exceed set limit
- Provides the ability to recalibrate the speedometer for wheel/tire changes
- Simple installation with no complex wiring harness or ECU flashing required
The Pulsar is an in-line computer that connects directly to the vehicle PCM, with no additional wiring harness. By connecting directly to the truck’s PCM, Edge has the ability to control the vehicle to optimize performance gains, throttle response, mileage, tire size, fueling, high-idle, and more. To make things even better, the Pulsar offers 5 performance levels that can be switched on-the-fly by using the vehicle cruise control “+” and “–” buttons on the steering wheel. The active power level (0-5) will be displayed using the speedometer gauge. Simply change performance levels to display what power level or hit cancel on your cruise control to display the current power level.