Mag-Hytec Differential Covers
Mag-Hytec Heavy Duty Differential Covers provide increased lubricant and cooling capacity for hard working diesel trucks like yours. Mag-Hytec covers set your vehicle apart in both aesthetics and function. They are cast in A356-T6 aluminum and texture powder coated black with machined cooling fins. Each unit is fitted with ARP 568 O-rings for superior sealing. All hardware is 303 stainless steel, and in most applications no gasket or sealant is required. All Mag-Hytec parts are covered by a lifetime limited warranty.
- Magnetic drain plug and anodized aluminum dipstick with magnetic insert
- O-rings require no gaskets or sealant
- Routine lube maintenance without removing the differential cover
- 1/8 NPT temperature sender port
- 303 stainless steel hardware
- Lube level reference plug
- Finned aircraft aluminum housing
- Requires allen key wrenches (included) for installation and service
- Fits with most factory suspension systems and aftermarket anti-sway bars
Standard Magnetic drain plugs trap worn gear material promoting fluid integrity. As the metallic components in transmissions and axles wear, they generate very fine particle debris that becomes suspended in the lubricating oil. A suspended magnet acts as a filter to contain these particles, keeping the fluid cleaner and extending component life. Periodic checking and cleaning of the magnet is recommended for maximum fluid service life. Depend on MAG-HYTEC when you’re pulling a heavy load!
You must be logged in
to write a review