Hawk Performance Ceramic Street Brake Pads
Get the ultimate stopping power in an ultra-low dust, low noise ceramic compound with Hawk Performance Ceramic Street Brake Pads. Hawk Performance offers a premium, high performance, ultra-low dust, low noise compound called Performance Ceramic. These brake pads are engineered to reduce brake NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness), creating a quieter performing brake pad. Furthermore, the ceramic brake pad formula has a linear friction profile that allows your ABS brake system to work more effectively. With Performance Ceramic you can expect reduced brake pad wear, lower dust output levels and a rotor-friendly brake pad. And all Hawk Performance Performance Ceramic brake pads provide a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring products to be free of defects from manufacturer’s workmanship and materials.
Performance Ceramic – Quiet & Clean with Fast Stopping!
- Increased stopping power
- Increased rotor life
- Extended pad life
- Ultra-low dust
- Extremely quiet
- Stable friction output
- Hawk Performance compounds are not compatible with carbon ceramic rotors. They are designed to work with Iron/Metal rotors.
The key to clean wheels on your Luxury Import & Domestic Car!
Today’s alloy wheel designs on premium vehicles has contributed to customer demand for a low dust performance brake product. Specify Hawk Performance’s Performance Ceramic brake pads for your muscle car.
Note: Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.
Street Pad Bed-In
1. To break in the new components, make 6 to 10 stops from approximately 30 to 35 MPH applying moderate pressure.
2. Make an additional 2 to 3 hard stops from approximately 40 to 45 MPH.
3. DO NOT DRAG BRAKES!
4. Allow 15 minutes for brake system to cool down.
5. Your brakes are now ready for use and can be driven normally.