Corsa X Pipes
CORSA X-Pipes, also known as Crossover Pipes, like all Corsa exhaust components are made in the U.S.A. from premium 304 stainless steel. Factory crossover pipes can often cause unwanted restriction as well as trailing throttle, which is the popping noise heard during deceleration on some vehicles. Reducing exhaust restriction with a Corsa X-Pipe will improve flow dynamics, leading to a smoother trailing throttle and a cleaner exhaust note. Increased horsepower and torque are often a result of installing an x-pipe as well.
- Premium 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Direct Fit Vehicle Specific Design
- X-Pipe Kits Include Necessary Clamps, Flange Gaskets, Bolts, Nuts and Anit-Sieze Lubricant
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Superior Technical Support
You must be logged in
to write a review