Corsa Axle-Back Exhaust
Corsa Axle-Back Exhaust Systems
Corsa axle-back exhaust systems, like all Corsa exhausts, are acoustically tuned to refine and enhance the unique, aggressive voice of your vehicle. Axle Back Systems replace all factory exhaust components after the rear axle, removing and replacing your factory muffler and exhaust tips. The main reason to install an axle back exhaust is to enhance your look and exhaust note. Performance gains do occur, but are less significant than those gained by installing a cat back exhaust system.
Corsa’s patented RSC (Reflective Sound Cancellation) Technology cancels sound frequencies that cause unwanted resonance and drone inside the car. The unwanted, low frequency sound waves are diverted through specifically designed channels and are reversed 180 degrees and eliminated. A straight-through, unrestricted design reduces back pressure,increasing engine efficiency, horsepower and torque. Corsa’s RSC Technology is designed for great sound under acceleration and a drone-free experience during cruise.
- Choose from Xtreme, Sport or Touring Sound Levels
- Corsa Xtreme Axle-Back Systems Have a Deep Growl At Idle and Very Aggressive Note During Acceleration
- Corsa Sport Axle-Back Systems Have a Sporty Rumble at Idle and Aggressive Note During Acceleration
- Corsa Touring Axle-Back Systems are Quiet at Idle and Slighty Louder than Stock During Acceleration
- Drone Free Exhaust Systems
- Fully Mandrel-Bent Tubing
- Increased Exhaust Flow
- Increased Horsepower & Torque.
- Made From Premium T304 Stainless Steel
- Most Axle-Back Systems Come with Corsa T304 Stainless Exhaust Tips
- Limited Lifetime Warranty!
- Made in the U.S.A.
CORSA Performance Exhaust Reflective Sound Cancellation (RSC)® Technology
All components of a Corsa axle-back exhaust system, even the clamps and hangers of the system are constructed of premium grade, 304 Stainless Steel to ensure the look and sound of your Corsa system won’t change over the life of your vehicle. Enjoy the Corsa sound with an easy bolt-on installation. No welding needed and all hardware and detailed, full-color instructions are included. Choose from one of three types of exhaust system. Corsa’s Xtreme systems have the most aggressive sound at idle and during acceleration. The Sport systems are aggressive under acceleration and have a distinct rumble at idle. The Touring system will give you a bit more sound than stock for those looking for a mild sound upgrade.