Banks BigHead Wastegate Actuators
Keep your wastegate from blowing open. When turbo exhaust backpressure increases, your stock actuator prematurely blows off its seat, softening boost in the midrange and killing torque. With a diaphragm twice the size of the stock wastegate & double the spring pressure of the stock actuator, the Banks BigHead wastegate actuator is a simple way to achieve higher peak boost and increase mid-range pulling power.
- Doubles the diaphragm area & spring pressure vs. stock actuator
- Produces massive torque right from idle
- Valve stays seated longer achieving higher peak boost, sooner
- More mid-range muscle
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
- Note: Designed to work with the stock turbo only, except part 24401.
Banks BigHead produces massive torque right from idle, achieves a higher peak boost — sooner — and maintains more boost throughout the powerband by eliminating premature wastegate blow-open. With higher overall peak boost levels, quicker spool-up and increased torque. The Banks BigHead is the perfect addition to any performance module, air intake or exhaust system.
You must be logged in
to write a review