Keep your wastegate from blowing open. When turbo exhaust backpressure increases, your stock actuator prematurely blows off its seat, softening boost in the midrange and killing torque. With a diaphragm twice the size of the stock wastegate & double the spring pressure of the stock actuator, the Banks BigHead wastegate actuator is a simple way to achieve higher peak boost and increase mid-range pulling power.
- Doubles the diaphragm area & spring pressure vs. stock actuator
- Produces massive torque right from idle
- Valve stays seated longer achieving higher peak boost, sooner
- More mid-range muscle
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
- Note: Designed to work with the stock turbo only, except part 24401.
Banks BigHead produces massive torque right from idle, achieves a higher peak boost — sooner — and maintains more boost throughout the powerband by eliminating premature wastegate blow-open. With higher overall peak boost levels, quicker spool-up and increased torque. The Banks BigHead is the perfect addition to any performance module, air intake or exhaust system.