Looking for the most versatile, easy and quite arguably the safest adjustable ball mount for your vehicle? Then the Andersen Hitches Rapid Hitch is for you! The original Rapid Hitch is the revolutionary aluminum adjustable ball mount that has taken the hitch world by storm! Its adjustability allows you to tow easily and safely by keeping your trailer parallel to the ground, maintaining a more stable towing experience. The Rapid Hitch is made of an aluminum super alloy that will never rust! The aluminum looks great by itself, so there is no need for paint or chrome that can chip and peel. To keep the shine, you simply need to polish the hitch from time to time and you will have a high gloss surface that looks brand new.
- Adjustment Rack Sizes of 4", 6", 8" and 10"
- Rapid Hitches for 2.0" and 2.50" Receivers
- Choose from Plated Steel Ball and Greaseless AlumiBall Combos
- Plated Steel Combo Ball is for Towing the Heaviest Loads
- Convenient Greaseless Alumiball is for Grease Free Towing – No Need to Lubricate Tow Ball and Trailer Coupler!
- Sizes Adjust in 1” Increments
- Polished Aluminum Rack Won’t Rust, Chip, or Peel.
- Quick Adjust Height; Pull a Pin, Adjust, Slip Pin Back into Slot, and You’re Good to Go!
- Optional Locking Pins available (part# 3492)
The Rapid Hitch is available in four drop sizes – 4” drop/rise, 6” drop/rise, 8” drop/rise and a full 10” drop. The standard 6” drop/rise is designed to fit all factory standard pick-up trucks. A quick and easy way to judge what size drop you need is to measure from the ground up to the inside top of your 2” receiver tube. If the measurement is 20” or less – the 4” drop is for you. If the measurement is between 20” and 24” you need the 6” drop. If you measure more than 24” you will need the 8” or 10” drop. The tongue heights of your trailers and the suspension on your truck play a part, but in most cases these measurements will give you what you need.
Another benefit to this aluminum super alloy is that it is light and surprisingly strong. It only weighs 15 lbs. and is easy to handle and adjust. The Rapid Hitch is built for the long haul…the real world where ease of use and strength really count. The Rapid Hitch tow bar system is the perfect hitch for anyone who tows multiple trailers. You can flip the double ball over, change the drop to a rise, or adjust the height of the drop all by simply removing the hitch pin and putting it back in place. With the easy height adjustment you can make sure you are keeping your trailer level.