Now you can keep your transmission temperatures down with a deep transmission pan from Advanced Flow Engineering. AFE Transmission Pans pan add additional fluid capacity over the stock pans, adding extra protection for your diesel truck’s transmission. Built-in internal and external fins transfer heat from the fluid to the outside air for maximum cooling. On our trucks, we’ve noticed drops in fluid temperature of from 10-25 degrees, obviously depending on load weight, tuner settings, etc.
- Increased Fluid Capacity over Stock
- Made with Both Black and Machined Fins
- Large Neodymium Magnetic Drain Plugs to Capture Loose Particles
- Made from Die-Cast A380-T6 Aluminum
- Wrinkle Black Powder Coating
- Threaded 1/8” NPT sensor ports
- Compatible with Stock Filters. Use Stock Factory Gaskets.
AFE transmission pan covers comes with features you would expect like a magnetic drain plug and an additional 1/8” NPT port for your temperature sensor. They are constructed out of durable die-cast A380 aluminum with reinforced ribs and a wrinkle black powder-coated finish for maximum strength and styling.