If you own a Dodge with a Cummins Diesel, you need a Smarty Programmer! Ask any true diesel enthusiast with a Cummins which programmer makes the most power, has the best tunes, and gives the biggest increases in fuel economy, and they will all tell you the same thing – Get A Smarty!
Smarty S-06 PoD Key Features:
- Comes with MADS’ famous CaTCHER software
- Ten different performance levels
- Fuel economy improved by up to 15%
- Change tunes on-the-fly with Power on Demand!
- Not traceable in stock setting. Smarty leaves no footprint.
- Reads Diagnostic Trouble Codes in plain text
- Fastest tune download times in the industry
- ABS tire height updates in just seconds
- Manual High-Idle is enabled in all softwares
- Easy installation, with no tools required, no fuses to pull
- USB built in for simple updates from internet
- Programmable Speed Limiter from 25 to 250 mph
Your Smarty Programmer for your 2003 to 2007 5.9L Cummins comes with ten different software settings. The published power gains from these softwares comes from testing true stock trucks on a Mustang Dyno. All horsepower numbers were rounded down. Each setting has modified torque management and the throttle response is greatly improved but set to a safe limit. These tunes are designed to be safe for your transmission and the rest of the driveline. Find out for yourself why Smarty is the programmer of choice for Cummins diesel owners – get yours today!
Smarty’s Software Levels
- SW# 0 : Half power
- SW# 1 : 30 Hp increase, with added timing
- SW# 2 : 60 Hp increase, no added timing
- SW# 3 : 60 Hp increase, with added timing
- SW# 4 : 90 Hp increase, no added timing
- SW# 5 : 90 Hp increase, with added timing
- SW# 6 : 160 Hp increase, no added timing
- SW# 7 : 160 Hp increase, with added timing
- SW# 8 : 210 Hp increase, no added timing
- SW# 9 : 210 Hp increase, with added timing