The Edge EZ Cummins power module is the perfect performance upgrade for the driver that wants affordable adjustability, added towing power, quick and easy installation, and improved fuel economy. The EZ offers a quick 10 minute installation that requires no expensive mechanic labor, no drilling, and no computer downloading. Simply plug the Edge EZ into 2 stock connections and you’re ready to go.
- 3 Adjustable Power Levels
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Additional 65 HP and 150 ft lb Torque
- Increases Fuel Economy
- Greatly Improves Driveability and Performance
- Helps Eliminate Downshifting While Towing
- Excellent Throttle Response
The EZ provides real power —you can switch between 3 power levels to add up to 65 HP. The EZ safely provides power to help eliminate downshifting. The EZ is also tuned with a special fuel economy level that improves the atomization of fuel, which in turn allows Edge to add power, while at the same time delivering between a 5-10% improvement in MPG when driving in level one. Add to that the EZ’s price point and you have the ultimate value on the performance market today.
- Level 1: 25 Horsepower – 50 Foot Pounds of Torque
- Level 2: 45 Horsepower – 75 Foot Pounds of Torque
- Level 3: 65 Horsepower – 150 Foot Pounds of Torque
These power gains are representative of an actual test vehicle. These gains were measured on a SuperFlow Dyno at an altitude of 4400 ft above sea level, and represent power delivered to the rear wheels of the test truck. The only modification made to the test truck was the addition of the Edge EZ module. Power gains may vary based on vehicle and geographical location.