Want to enhances power, mileage and durability for your 1994-1998 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 Cummins 5.9L 12V, Non-EGR? Then turn to Banks’ TwinRam intake manifold — this mighty manifold actually doubles the inlet area, optimizes air distribution into the cylinder head, and flows the boosted air proportionately into all six cylinders. The equalized air-streams do away with lopsided internal temperatures and balance cylinder air volume as well as produce smoother output. By driving a greater charge of air into each chamber, TwinRam amps up the power rating, improves mileage and durability, and reduces emissions.
- Cast intake manifold design doubles stock inlet area
- Increases and balances boost-air distribution into all six cylinders
- Eliminates internal hot spots
- Enhances power, mileage and durability
- Reduces emissions
- 5-year Warranty
- Optional Banks’ Fuel Filter Relocation kit available for ease of access
The optional Banks’ Fuel Filter Relocation Kit (Part # 43400), provides the hardware to relocate the filter, making it much easier, quicker and cleaner to change your filter without the risk of losing fuel prime — and it’s specifically designed for use with the Banks’ TwinRam intake manifold system.
Banks Twin-Ram Intake Manifold 42710 will fit:
- 1994 – 1998 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 Cummins 5.9L 12V without EGR
NOTE: “Legal in California only for racing vehicles which may never be used upon a highway”
Manufacturer Contact Info:
Gale Banks Engineering
546 S. Duggan Avenue
Azusa, CA 91702